Wednesday, June 26, 2013

preparation & expectations

via
In four days I will begin my first venture out of the States. If you'd like to be a part of this journey, the best way may be to follow my blog with Bloglovin.

So first up on the agenda is packing! Normally I would pack the night before a trip (or the day of, let's be honest...), but I've actually been packing progressively since I moved back home a couple weeks ago. I was advised to do this so that I could remove items as necessary and not overpack, and it has already proved a great idea!

As far as expectations go, quite honestly, I have no idea what to expect, but I think that's perfectly alright. All I know that I expect to encounter something good, and beautiful, and to see glimpses of hope at work around the world.

Nevertheless, since I can't really describe what I am expecting for these next several months, I'll simply reiterate what I wrote a while back:

Here's to the days to come; to the expected and the unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to comment without registering you may use the anonymous option, however please leave your name in the box otherwise I have no idea who you are! :)