My program arranges a weekend excursion for all members every year up the coast to a popular tourist location called Hermanus. It is known for its large whale population and the beautiful views in the town. We arrived Friday late afternoon right before nightfall and made sure to get our good views in.
Then on Saturday morning we went kayaking on the Bay, absolutely beautiful as always. Did not get any pictures as I wasn't too keen on dropping my iPhone into the sea, but my dear friend Sonora was brave enough and so I stole this photo from her :)
Later that day we got a bit of whale watching in (and dolphins too!)
The Hermanus excursion was a little bit of perfection, a holiday in the midst of an already present dreamland.

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you wish to comment without registering you may use the anonymous option, however please leave your name in the box otherwise I have no idea who you are! :)