This post is super late but needed to happen at some point! Several weekends ago I went up to a conference with the Student Y called Ignite Student Missions Conference. This was what they hope to make a lasting tradition and it is so awesome to have been a part of the first of its kind. We went up to Villiersdorp to an absolutely beautiful campsite and got to spend the weekend getting to fellowship with people from all across the country.
 |
| Mosa Ramosa! There isn't a better name than that. |
 |
| La Mosas! |
.JPG) |
| Our dearest Jono |
.JPG) |
| Winston (aka Winnie) keeping tabs on Mosa's bag. |
This conference was a good month ago, but I still am carrying with me so much knowledge that I gained from it. Another crazy awesome thing is that I have run into two people I met while at Ignite within this past weekend. In all reality, when said farewell at the conference it came with the expectation that I'd most likely never see some of those faces again. Life is so cool sometimes, and it gives me hope about all of the friendships I've made here in South Africa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you wish to comment without registering you may use the anonymous option, however please leave your name in the box otherwise I have no idea who you are! :)