Sunday, October 27, 2013

lessons - session 15

Greenery on campus at the beginning of 'Lover's Walk.' From what I hear, the path is actually quite dangerous, how ironic.
1. Study periods are hard! The last lecture I had was Oct. 13 and my first exam is actually tomorrow evening (Oct. 28) so I've had a good two weeks of trying to focus myself. We will see how it goes.

2. Had ourselves a semi-impromptu beach day this past week. It's so funny because both the rooms and I felt weird having too much fun on a random weekday haha. We are so elderly.

3. As much as I love my home state, can't say I am too excited to return to winter weather. Summertime seems to be alive and well (aka a little bit too hot and humid for comfort) here in Cape Town but I'll pick that over freezing any day.

4. Finally purchased most all of my souvenirs! I still remember back in late July when I thought I had so much time to figure all that out... time certainly does fly.

5. Trying to plan out my European travels after Cape Town, it's not over yet friends :)

6. If I ever get the chance to return to South Africa I'm definitely making trips out to Durban and Joburg! Decision made!

7. Farewell parties and get-together's are certainly in full swing; definitely having to open up my planner because my schedule is getting so hectic, but I couldn't be more happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to comment without registering you may use the anonymous option, however please leave your name in the box otherwise I have no idea who you are! :)