2. Got a not so fun eye infection the first few days of vac. Don't fall asleep in your contacts dear friends.
3. Remember how I thought I mastered the Xhosa click for the letter "X," well I guess I've been clicking the letter "Q" instead. I need some real lessons.
4. I have had a secret desire to bury my worn-out toms somewhere in the shores of South Africa, but when I had the chance I could not let them go. I think they're here to stay.
5. Had the privilege of seeing the Cape Town Youth Choir perform, they are one of the best youth choirs in the world.
6. So thankful for the bit of quiet this past week; I've gotten to have some great one-on-one conversations with so many people who have become a huge part of this trip.
7. Today I got walk down the street where Mandela was first released from prison after 27 years. History can have a way of moving you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you wish to comment without registering you may use the anonymous option, however please leave your name in the box otherwise I have no idea who you are! :)